“Nirvana in Bali”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Thomas R
“Nirvana in Bali”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed in this amazing villa with a group of friends from Hong Kong. The listing promised luxury, comfort, and peace and quiet. We were not disappointed. A sanctuary that was only a few minutes scooter ride from Seminyak and/or Canggu where great bars, restaurants and numerous beaches can be found. An exceptional yoga studio and luxury spa gyms are nearby as well. It was the most relaxing place I've ever stayed by a long shot.

When we weren't out exploring nearby offerings, we ordered amazing massages to the villa. I enjoyed mine poolside on the "bale" bed as well as in my room. The friendly staff prepared a delicious breakfast each morning, we only needed to request it. The rooms were enormous with tranquil views of the rice paddies, and the beds extremely comfortable. The lush garden was pieceful and the pool fantastic, deep enough to dive and big enough to swim a few laps when I felt energetic.

I could write volumes of great things about my stay here. Location, luxury, comfort and value made for such a fantastic experience. I visit Bali often and I'm definitely going to book Villa Ankh again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing