We stayed there for a week in September 2013.
Generally the villa is pretty much what it looks like on the Internet. It's huge and very Balinese.
1) spacious and private
2) very hospitable service people. They frequently offer to make drinks throughout the day and even in late evenings. Always pleasant. Service with a smile.
3) every room is nicely designed. The ground floor bedrooms have open air shower concept.
4) generally well kept and clean
1) very far from everywhere. So we spent most of our time in the car. Expect at least 45 minutes travelling time
2) lots of spiders and bugs. Didn't bother us much though
3) breakfast was very average
On the last day, my husband and i got bitten quite badly on our legs. Not mosquitoes but the bites look more like from bugs. We are not sure if it was from the bed or the sofa...
All in all, we enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Asante is a very comfortable four-bedroom, family-friendly villa. Located just 500 metres from Echo Beach, with its interesting assortment of restaurants and beach bars, it offers the perfect rural getaway but is still only 20 minutes from the bright lights of Seminyak. Loaded with facilities for both adults and children, with a swimming pool, mature tropical gardens and large lawn, the villa also has a private chef, butlers, 24-hour security, and complimentary car and driver for up to 10 hours a day, all overseen by a villa manager who will ensure that any holiday comes off without a hitch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Asante Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Asante Bali Hotel Canggu
- Hotel Asante Bali
- Villa Asante Bali Canggu