A great hidden place - for rest and peace. The villas are GORGEOUS and more like houses than any other villas we have stayed in. The gardens are lovely and colourful and te staff were very friendly and helpful. The ONLY draw back for us was that the villa behind (not part of Tirtarum) had a houseful of partying guests each night which made it difficult to sleep)....but then there is always the day to drift away!
TIPS: You will need:
Cash - there is no ATM for miles!
Shampoo etc - 2 small sachets of shampoo are provided but no body lotion, shower gel etc.
Insect Repellant - it's very natural around here :)
Motorbike hire - 60,000rph per day - well worth it for travelling around
Food - some places at Echo beach do free delivery but there is a kitchenette and local minimarts are far away with little selection on offer. Take a trip to Carrefour on your way from the airport for snacks, noodles etc.
A good book - chill out by the pool on the lanai and RELAX!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tirtarum Villa is a quiet and peaceful private villa located only a few steps away from the beach at Canggu (beautiful surf area of Canggu village). Surrounded by beautiful tropical garden, romantic swimming pool and village atmosphere, Tirtarum Villas is a comfortable place that will distract you from the crowds and life pressures.Tirtarum Villas are tailored in traditional Balinese style with mixed architecture completed with modern facilities.Free Wifi in villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelWorld so you can book your Tirtarum Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirtarum Villas, Canggu Bali Hotel Canggu
- Tirtarum Villas Bali/Canggu