Looking at previous review, people seem to either love or hate this place. I stayed there recently with friends, and we all had fantasic accommodation (block 8), and the facilities were very good. Food in the restaurants was fine (they even gave us a load of vouchers on arrival for evening meals even though we were B&B only).
Pools are lovely and never too busy, and it's just a short hop down to Kovalam beach. There are also some very decent restaurants and a couple of bars just outside the hotel.
All staff are very helpful, especially the guy whose sole job seems to be to look after the pool table!
This was our 4th trip to India - I love to go to new and exotic places, but every 4 or 5 years I feel the draw and have to go back to India - I'd stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UDS located at the famed beaches of Kovalam, just 15 meters from the sea, is an exclusive 4 Star leisure beach hotel& Spa - a destination by itself. The setting, facilities, people, spa, cuisine and its whole philosophy is dedicated to your personal wellness in a luxurious environment. Just by being at UDS-one of the finest hotels in kovalam, your stresses start to flutter away; the landscaping has its own serenity, a harmony of a defined architecture, spacious lawns, blue water pools and soaring coconut grooves all set in four tranquil acres by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Uday Samudra Beach
- Uday Samudra Beach Hotel
- Uday Samudra Beach Thiruvananthapuram Trivandrum
- Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel & Spa Kovalam, Kerala