We stayed for a week which was perfect to unwind. Staying in the rock gardens was nice, big rooms with massive outside bathrooms!
You can't fault the rooms, but the service in the restaurant and reception was hit and miss. We had some 'fun' with bills that had added items and some bills that we didn't sign for on our final bill. I strongly recommend sorting your bill the night before you leave and going through all the slips from the restaurant to make sure there are no added extras.
That said, some of the staff are amazing and welcoming, Anoop deserves a name check. More staff training is needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Submerged in the luxury of secluded beaches, wellness immersions and epicurean delights, the Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra - a Relais & Chateaux property is a sanctuary for your senses. Nestled in a verdant cliff-top coconut grove, the retreat is dotted with traditional cottages that celebrate Kerala’s heritage and culture. Life by the coast with breathtaking views of the Arabian sea, the infinity pool for your indulgence, private sit-outs to watch glorious sunsets, the charm of swaying palms and the sound of crashing waves . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surya Samudra Private Retreats Hotel Kovalam
- Surya Samudra Beach Garden Hotel
- Surya Samudra Beach Garden Spa
- Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra Kovalam, Kerala