The Resort is great and when you come down the entrance the first time you think you arrived in paradies. Every day you enjoy the Resort, the treatment, the garden and the Ocean. For us a dream became true. 99 % of the staff are friendly and try to do everything for you.
Up to this moment the Resort is 5 *****!
Until one of the last nights and that is the reason why we only give 3***:
We booked a Special Kerala Hut with an open bath. The open bath was surrounded by a wall. Two nights before we left my girlfriend went to the toilet. Because it was dark she had the light on when she noticed two men watching her. When she quickly turned the light off the men went away. We complained about this incident and the managment wanted to find out who this men were. We are not sure they really tried to find out so they did had not to fire someone of the staff. For us this incident was a sexual harassment but we don't think that the management of the Resort thought in the same direction. So if anybody is interested in a Special Kerala Hut in the Bethsaida Hermitage Resort you better do not book this room. All the other rooms are ok and nobody can look inside and watch you in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayurveda Resort. 5 Residential Doctors 24 x 7, 25 Treatment rooms, 105 guest rooms, Private beach, 2 ocean view restaurants, 2 swimming pools, shop, theater, spa, gym, etc ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bethsaida Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bethsaida Hermitage Hotel Kovalam
- Bethsaida Hermitage Kovalam, Kerala