Best avoided. Seems like no longer managed by the leela group or ther are not keen about this property since thy have sold out. Checkin process take a long 1 hour. And once u check in expect at these 5 calls in the next 4-5 hours asking when u would check out. Some of the room Equipments seem dated and requiring significant maintenance. Overall service left a lot to be desired. Try the taj vivanta in stead. Or oberois we need you in kovalam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala