We had a stay at the Hotel and had many first time concerns. The associates are very warm but the processes are a big miss. Our flight pick up got missed to start with. Was handled abruptly by the airport representative. Then was the first room which was allocated in the old wing, had a lot of concerns ranging from cleanliness to seepage. Had concerns with a buffet and the cuisine authenticity. Quality of food at the buffet has scope of improvement.
All that was a concern was resolved, to the satisfaction as well but the expectation of so many glitches was never there. From Leela you seldom expect such flaws.
F&B after all turned out the best for us. KUDOS to the coffee shop sous chef and some key service associates, they took care of us and followed up extremely well. Thats what you desire, strong handling which was missing from the rest of the areas.
The exclusitivity of The Club is a big question mark, so is the service design. The exclusive swimming pool was the least taken care of. Hygiene levels were compromised. A senior manager when contacted did tell us that he would get back but did never call back or approached us.
Thats why I said the processes are a miss. Still the property is good, associates are good but expectation of all right the first time should not be the key desire.
Definitely there are a lot of positives as well. F&B team, location, Security associates who never missed acknowledging everytime, the view from the club rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala