We stayed in Leela in club room. At first to us have offered room Cliff view. It was on an ground floor and the view was only on a small lawn. No sea view in general. Though I specified wishes at reservation a top floor and a direct sea view. The female personnel on reception (generally not so kind, after one of room cleaning we haven't found the bathrobes. They have answered my question by question - "bathrobes are necessary to you?", but bathrobes haven't brought. Though they should be in the room!) has told me it is necessary to wait till tomorrow, after till evening. As a result desirable room was at once. The truth not in a quiet wing as I asked, but above the restaurant. But on it all misunderstanding have terminated and we still had only the most favorable memoirs about service in this hotel. Such what should be in luxury hotel. Very good restaurants (especially in club), ayurvedic SPA. We ordered many excursions in hotel (ask necessarily the skilled and good driver! Traffic in Kerala is awful and with the bad driver you will not be in time anywhere and will spend nerves).
In last but one day there was very unpleasant event. Directly on a private beach is flowed out the sewer waters and for 10 minutes the sea became black and fetid (the photo see)! But next morning the green flag already hoisted - bathing is possible. But probably such is the Indian specificity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Raviz Kovalam - Indulgence is an art you will perfect at The Leela Raviz Kovalam while staying in any of our 183 rooms and suites. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing décor of each room whispers warm aesthetics. Each room opens out to a breath-taking view of either the ocean or garden. All rooms are provided with luxury amenities to cater to discerning tastes. Unwind with exquisite facilities like an HD LCD television and a broadband connection for hi-speed internet. The Club rooms offer valet services, a gourmet corner with a fine selection of spirits, softdrinks and snacks and have luxurious bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private infinity pool. Awake to auburn sunrises in the horizon or soak in the sun under azure skies at the infinity pools. Get a taste of the vacation of your dreams at The Leela Raviz Kovalam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala