“3rd rock kovolam”
Review of 3rd Rock

3rd Rock
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Kovalam
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Thirsk, United Kingdom
“3rd rock kovolam”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I can not praise the food & service from Saj enough. I am a fussy veggie and I had no complaints at all which is unusual for me. Saj tested us with the chili as we like our food hot. It was just prefect every day we had lunch here. The price was amazing my curry was £1.30 which I just can not believe for the quality taste and service

What a setting for a sun downer which we did some evenings watching the sun set whilst the dogs had a bath in the sea.

Saj you are absolutely fantastic it is the little things like remembering our names that made all of the difference. Always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble. You are a credit and definitely a reason why people return day after day night after night.
I am really missing the food now that I have returned and just wish I had your chef in my kitchen really good quality so fresh and cooked to perfection still trying to run the waistline off now that I am home.
If you visit Kovolam be sure to go here you will not be disappointed
Nicola & Liam from Thirsk England

3 Thank LiamWatkinson

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Beautiful place, beautiful people”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Once again, upon returning to Kovalam recently, the Third Rock does not disappoint. The food and friendly staff ensure your visit is not forgotten. We ate there regularly and also returned most evenings is we had eaten elsewhere for a night cap and were always made to feel welcome. All the staff there go out of their way to please from Dilip (chef), Jai and Saj (waiters) and KK who will help you with anything at all. He booked us late night rickshaws to get home and is a mine of information of the local area too. I can not praise this place highly enough again and will be back as we have such good friends there too. The whole Third Rock family are the best! Thanks again for making our stay such fun :-) Food to try there, prawn malabari and dragon chicken!

1 Thank 874Karen
“As good as ever!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

As always we returned here again in 2014. Still amazingly good food in a great location. The prawn malabari here is the best and cooked just to your taste. The staff are always helpful and friendly - congratulations to you all, KK, Saaj, Jai and Dilip for making our holiday so special.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Paulineusher
dorset
“Really great place to eat”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very friendly and good service wonderful fish and you can get a fantastic rate for your sterling at the next door exchange.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank bernicedorset
Northumberland
“Very good beach Restaurant”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We used this restaurant several times while staying at Uday, we were greeted by name after the first time, food cooked to order and very good, always busy great atmosphere

1 Thank Mirk8Northumberland