We (me,my husband & child) spent 2 days stay in this hotel on 2nd Feb & 3rd Feb - 2012 , that was our trip end days & then on 4th-we backed to our city at thane ( Mumbai)
From the day one ---
1)No welcome drinks & no smile on receiptionist face which we got in before stayed hotels.
2)Very roud employees of this hotel. They do not care for their customers. Not even care for children.
Incident happened with us - I went to the hotel restaurant for to request them to just boil our rice-dal for my son who is 2 &half yrs old. We normally used to give home based food to him. In each hotel once in a day we requested the Chef to make khichadi & we carry our rice-dal with us everywere.I even added water in pot.In this hotel,the chef refused to take it & was saying that we do not allow this type of entertainment in our hotel. He was very roud to talk with me. Then I ask him to call your manger he said - our manager is not here he will come on tommorrow morning.That chef used word - 'ENTERTAINMRNT' for my child's food.I loss my temper but said nothing. No smile or no manners to talk with customer. No politeness...no care...
I came to room & was very nervous.My husband immediately call to service dpt of hotel & they said - we d0 not take outsider food to cook in our hotel & i.e. our policy.Then service person ask us to order khichadi in their restaurant & that was about 9 pm.That khichadi was very salty & we paid Rs.100/-for that salty unused khichadi. My child does not like that., we feed bananns to him that night. If that Chef would have talk politely & sorried about this policy, I would not take it seriously but he was terrible to talk & while talking raising his voice.
3) When we enter in the room - directions of furniture & rest things was not properly arranged.Likewise - AC fitted in different mode & air goes to somewere but not to bed direction.
4)Terrible door locks - when I entered to see bathroom, door handle was broken already & it came in my hand. Very dirty toilet - yellow spots everywere. They have even provided used small size soaps which was out of the cover.
5) In the room there was 9-10 light connection spots but only 5 was in working conditions - no bulb inside.
6)Half furnitue is still in process.
7) If you ask for room service they will not come to you & you have to call atleast 3 times.
8)First of all, they are not providing room service everyday. Its alternate day service as it mentioned in their chart kept in room table.If you ask them to clean they will charge you seperately.
9)Swimming pool closed by 6 pm.
10) While leaving no one will ask you about feedback about hotel.There is a touched screen in the receiption,you have to fill the 2-3 pages form by touching fingures.Who has time to fill it like this ???no porper arrangement >>>> specially very very bad bad ... experience for these 2 days ...
Next Travellers --- please keep your eyes open while selecting hotels in Kovalam.Especially keep you away from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Treasure Cove Hotel Kovalam
- Country Club Treasure Cove Kovalam, Kerala