We stayed in standard room for 2 days. Was booked by our travel agent in sort of package,
Location of hotel was good , room was ok clean with good beach n pool view from balcony,
Bathroom n toilet spoiled it for us, rusty fittings, worn out wooden work, floor with stains.
Handle was so hard that my skin almost got stuck while flushing.
Small water heater that was directly connected to fossit(no mixer), so if you want hot water be ready for your bum to be spoiled.
No lunch or even snacks after 3pm in restaurant after 3pm only sandwich n beverages because they are preparing for night buffet.
Staff was good but even after complaining for bathroom didn't showed any interest in changing room. I felt they were more inclined to serve foreign tourist.
Though location of hotel with private beach was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala