Soma Plamshore is a nice & big property with a private beach. It was a comfortable stay.
I was upgraded to a cottage(on request) which was located with fabulous view of swimming pool and the beach behind it.
Private beach in 1st week of october was not usable (lots of dead jelly-fish) and no one we found to clean it , so we walked to light house beach , which is walkable through narrow lanes , but its 4 km if we go by car.
Room was big & clean , room service was ok . Clean linen & towel , simple bathroom fittings with running hot water.
Food was average , breakfast spread was not up to the mark (don't know if it is same in season as well).Swimming pool was small but maintained.
Overall it was quite good family resort , if you are on vacations with kids , lots of space for them to play around.
Satisfactory at the price we paid - value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala