if one find any other good hotel on kovalam beach, then go for booking there rather than in somapalmshore. Avoid this type of hotel which has average room rather i say its not price worthy. beach is isolated and small. its very hard to reach the beach b'coz of steep stairs.one cant have a view of the sea because of coconut trees when you book a sea facing room. bathroom is not spacious. food is not tasty in the restaurant and its very very costly. buffet system is terrible.it has many dishes in the buffet but nothing tasty. fish curry was very bad in taste. breakfast so boring, juice was not tasty. we were disappointed on seeing the room and facilities there which i had booked online.hospitality was average. thank god i had not booked the hotel for more days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala