The hotel property is divided into two parts - Lower rooms without a view. Top section above the pool with views of the lighthouse and trees. Decent walk from the top section to the bottom one.
1. Good view of the lighthouse and trees
2. Sundeck is really good for people into the same
3. Rooms are of good quality with the management having investing in the rooms and maintenance. Bathtubs are also there in the rooms (even though they weren't advertised at the site we booked from).
1. Decent walk/climb up and down from the top section of the hotel with a view to the bottom one
2. Restaurant - Was apparently closed for lunch. Food not that great considering options at Kovalam beach. Not recommended.
3. Beach is 10 mins away by walking from the property.
Use local transport like ac buses from kovalam to trivandrum which are cheaper than even rickshaws.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking