I travelled here on a solo business trip, March 2013.
The hotel has a rather run down feel to it.
My room was a non-smoking room that completely stank of smoke & had cigarette burns on the floor & towels. The bathroom was tiny & had quite a lot of mould in the shower area. I switched rooms into a worse room, the bathroom stank of stale urine... It was overwhelming.
The TV has zero English channels & the internet is only wired, unless you stand down at reception for wifi.
The staff talk next to NO English - This includes the reception staff.
- The hotel is VERY basic but in general is clean & tidy.
- The location is good.
McDonalds/KFC/Irish Pubs are all very close by.
- Cheap, no frills, ok for a quick stay (1-3 nights max).
Overall: a really poor hotel in need of a major overhaul, in the rooms especially.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Tianjin Teda is located on the main route to Teda, five minutes from the Sky Train station and bus depot, ten minutes from the main railway station. The hotel features 222 rooms, a restaurant and a bar. Guests also have the convenience of variety of local restaurants and shops nearby the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ibis Tianjin TEDA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.