“You get what you pay for, fair...”

Le Loft Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #210 of 2,370 Restaurants in Tianjin
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dear customer, please not that after renovation we don't cater French food anymore. We have an extensive menu of Chinese fusion food, with a southern Asian twist. We are sure that you will find dishes to please you in our extensive menu. We are still catering western cocktails and a nice wine list to accompany your dinner We really hope to see you soon, thank you for taking time to read us Peter
Macau, China
“You get what you pay for, fair...”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Good restaurant in terms of value for money. You really do get what you pay for in terms of food, and since you don't pay a lot (close to nothing really) then the quality is what you'd expect for the price.
Drinks and the bartender, forget his name, are great; cocktails are well prepared and they accommodate off menu requests; not overpriced either.
Good spot for a very casual lunch or quick dinner.

Visited August 2013

Tianjin, China
“Good steak and nice place for family”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I made a reservation before going. Understand from reviews that sometime it is completely pack. Nice place, good food. Family enjoyed every moment.
Food is priced reasonably (quality). Wine selection is good, but if possible maybe have a table wine for regular customer. My family and I will be regulars. Keep it up!!
BTW, there is value cash card that can be purchase in advance for free value of wine.

• Visited September 2013
Peter D, Manager at Le Loft Fusion Restaurant, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for this great review and for your support, please know that all Le Loft team will make its best to ensure the same quality in the future

We will very soon enhance our choice of wines, stay tunned

Tianjin, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent french food and service in the heart of Tianjin.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went there last night with two of my friends, one of them being a local Tianjin, and I have to say it is arguably the best meal I have had in Tianjin. I highly recommend the Cod fish and chorizo sausage main course. The French wine selection is fantastic and well priced. The owner can be very proud of what he has created and I will be back soon!

• Visited August 2013
Peter D, Manager at Le Loft Fusion Restaurant, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your nice review, and I hope to see you again in our retaurant.

Please be sure that we will do our best to keep Le Loft as you like it

Peter
“Best french restaurant in the town!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've been to le loft couple times during the last 9 months, actually I've been a regular customers there since they opened and I will continue to be so. Once again, I always had a delicious dinner. They improved a lot since the opening. So you are sure to have a french meal which is rarely found in tianjin. Very cosy place and the management/staff are friendly. Do not hesitate to speak with the french manager who speaks fluently Chinese. The prices are very reasonable for a french restaurant. Not more than 400rmb for 2 people with the bottle of wine. I definitely advise you to give it a try.
Ps: go for the beefsteak or lamb which is just awesome!

• Visited June 2013
Peter D, Owner at Le Loft Fusion Restaurant, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you liked Le Loft and especially our meat, that we are particularly proud of. Hope to see you again in Le Loft, and be sure that we will make our best to keep it the way you like it

Peter
“Service not really good”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was amazed by the picture I saw the first time and I decided to go there for diner.
the food was ok nothing to special, just a bit too big but ok. I think the worst is the manager that was sitting with his friend and not paying attention to our table and our needs. He was just enjoying smoking and drink with his friends. while most of the time we had to pour our own wine and wait a bit to much for the main. before having our main course we where told to choose the dessert because the kitchen was going to close! I think this is not acceptable.
I do not recommend really this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Peter D, Manager at Le Loft Fusion Restaurant, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Oamericano,

I'm sorry that you had a so bad experience in our restaurant, what can I say... Actually not so much, we will do our best to improve all that points that you have mentioned.

I'm quite surprised about what you said on the food, we have globally great feedback on it, could you kindly point the dishes that disapointed you?

About pouring the wine to customers, that's a tricky point here.... Mean some customers want to have a private experience and don't want to have the waiter behing us during all the dinner. It's very hard for the staff to find the just middle between, sticking to a table all the night and completly ignoring customers. Please be sure that we will make our best to solve that tricky issue.

You pointed out that the manager was smoking and drinking with this friends, that won't happend in the future again.

About asking for the dessert before the ending of your dinner, I still think that is better to inform customers that kitchen will close, than to say them that kitchen is already close and they can not order anymore.

Thank you for taking time to report on the problem of Le Loft, pleae be sure that we will hardly try to fix them.

We will be happy to welcome you again in Le Loft in the future in better conditions