“Nice”

Ranked #9 of 1,328 Hotels in Tianjin
Bangor, Maine
“Nice”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice hotel. We stayed only one night on a business trip. Clean, quiet and convenient. Hallway was very hot but room stayed cool enough. Concierge drinks and breakfast were good. If I come back to Tianjin I will stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My room was very nice, with great bathroom and good work space. But the public spaces set this hotel apart. THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER. Seriously. Worth it. And a gym I would be happy to join at home. Huge lobby with drinks and food service at comfortable chairs and sofas. It'd be a great hotel for anyone, but particularly good for groups or families. Good staff, helpful concierge and manager. Fabulous hotel.

Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed now already in 4 different hotels in Tianjin but this is by far the best in Tianjin and as well compared around whole China!!
If in Tianjin and have the budget to stay here do it it is definitely the best hotel in town. All huge all massive all really nice and comfortable. Excecutive floor also huge and food variaty big in the evening. A must in Tianjin city

Room Tip: room with view to lake
Sherman Oaks, CA.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Absolutely first-rate hotel on all levels. Our American theatre troupe stayed here for three days and never wanted to leave the comfortable confines of the Renaissance. Best breakfast buffet in China! Fantastic rooms, comfortable and quiet. Front desk service always available and extremely helpful. Thanks to Aaron Zhang (catering sales executive) and Doo-Hyun Shim (director of marketing) and the excellent staff! HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!!

Oxnard, California
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a stunningly beautiful, 5-star hotel that housed my touring company for three days. l particularly liked the breakfast buffet (included with the room), the lobby, which accommodated our large group each evening after our work was concluded, and the gym, which is world-class. The guest rooms are large and beautifully appointed, bathrooms are gorgeous, the service is excellent. The front desk ably assisted us with local restaurant and touring info every time we requested it. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers in Tianjin, especially if you're staying in the city for several days.

1 Thank GNHSURF
Beijing, Beijing, China
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My clients and I stayed here for three days for work. AARON ZHANG, CATERING SALES EXECUTIVE and DOO-HYUN SHIM (DH Shim), DIRECTOR OF MARKETING went above and beyond in helping us feel welcome and attended to. The location was perfect for our work at the Tianjin Grand Theater. There was a Din Tai Feng restaurant down the block, and the folks at the front desk provided us with useful travel and tourism tips for our time here. We would love to stay here again! Also, the breakfast buffet is out of this world. Fresh juices, pastries, Asian and Western options cooked fresh in front of you, we could have spent all week just at the buffet! I did not go to the gym, but my clients raved about it. One client spent over three hours there she enjoyed it so much!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Melissa Z, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Tianjin Lakeview Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing Renaissance Tianjin Lakeview Hotel and for sharing your experience in our hotel. If you have plans to visit Tianjin again, we hope we are always your first choice. We are looking forward to your visit.
Guangzhou, China
Reviewed May 10, 2013

the room and the meeting room are perfect, but I can not say the same about the service. During the whole time when I had my meal at the restaurant, I could not find a staff to replace my plate nor grab me a glass of water,not matter when it was breakfast, or lunch , or dinner.I really had to help myself every time.

1 Thank litteducky