“Nice church”
Review of Xikai Church

Xikai Church
Ranked #8 of 419 things to do in Tianjin
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am catholic and I like to go this place, but I hope this Church offer sometimes good events and places to enjoy.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Building was great example of European style. We were unable to see the inside as we were there on a Sunday and service was going on. Was well attended. Almost equally interesting is the pet market along the street out back.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I was amazed to find this church at the end of the plaza. I try and get to a church service in the city where I am staying on a Sunday. I expected teh church service to be in Chinese, but ended up in an English speaking church service and there were many people in attendance. I would worhsip at a service in this church again in the future.

3  Thank AussieNarelle
Reviewed May 12, 2012

If you are visiting Tianjin must see it on night time from outside! it's gorgeous church I have seen so far....

Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is a lovely church from the outside and is rumored to be even more remarkable on the inside. Unfortunately I have not yet seen the inside.
The cathedral was erected in 1917 by French Catholics in Tianjin.