“Nice place to be”

Sheraton Tianjin Binhai Hotel
Ranked #12 of 1,350 Hotels in Tianjin
Reviewed July 10, 2014

came in only very late after midnight at 3:00 am and found a greatly designed room with a lot of glass, phantastic bathroom and a wonderfull bed to rest - breakfast was a nice buffet with a lot of different styles.... will come back again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Management_SHTJB, General Manager at Sheraton Tianjin Binhai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Peter K,
Many thanks for recently having stayed with us as Sheraton Tianjin Binhai and for sharing your comments with our friends on TripAdvisor.

We are truly delighted that you enjoyed our well-designed guest rooms, our Sweet Sleeper Bed and our Breakfast in our All Day Dining Restaurant.

My congratulations to the German Soccer Team for winning the World Cup.

We looking forward to connecting with you soon again.
Your Sincerely,

Sheraton Tianjin Binhai.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This hotel was excellent. The room was ver modern the bathroom with the rain drop shower head made me not want to go to work! The breakfast was great with the buffet. Although I only stayed one night when I go back I will stay here. Too bad the smog was a bit thick or there would have been a decent view.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Management_SHTJB, General Manager at Sheraton Tianjin Binhai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear vacatraveler12,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and for choosing to stay with us while in Tianjin! We are truly humbled by the full score. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to be able to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent Hotel. Great Staff. Excellent buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Location is great. Next door to a large mall with all kinds of food options, including american fast food such as Papa Johns Pizza which was a nice treat for my two children who have never traveled internationally until this trip. Rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was exceptional.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Todd S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our friends at Tripadvisor.com and the team and I are both humbled and delighted to read your review with a full score. We are exhilirated that you and your family enjoyed your time in the hotel and enjoyed our convenient location.

We do hope also to be of service upon your future travels.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed here for around 12 nights. It surpassed my expectations when it comes to the rooms. They are spacious, comfortable and well designed (especially on the SPG floors). I really liked the variety at the breakfast buffet, but the quality can be improved. The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond on several occasions to try to make my stay more enjoyable. Room service food was really bad, I had to stay in for extended periods of time and had no choice but to order from it and was disappointed every time. The major issue however is that the internet connection is too slow to be used productively, while I raised this with front desk they fixed it for a day then it came back to lower speeds. Frankly I think that the Wi-Fi rate is too high for the speed that is offered, Free Wi-Fi is common in many lesser hotels and should be adopted here. However the quality of the room redeems the hotel and makes it my choice for the next trip to Tianjin

Room Tip: try to get the SPG floors
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear JohnDoe9222,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback with our friends on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in general with us. We do apologize for the inconveniences with the inroom dining and have shared your comments with our newly appointed Executive Chef. I have also spoken with our team on the internet connectivity - due to a flaw in our provider system, accessing international websites was difficult. The good news in this is that this has been fixed and is working very well again.

Once again our apologies and thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope that we can win back your confidence in our hotel and I invite you to contact me personally (lars.vandermost@sheraton.com) so I can ensure your next stay will meet and exceed all your expectations.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed for one night in January with colleagues. Everything you could want from a business hotel. Good service, nice clear room and pretty good wifi connection. I have stayed there last couple of times when visiting Tianjin and will probably stay there again.

Room Tip: Try the dinner buffet
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Scotsman22,
Greetings from the Sheraton Tianjin Binhai. We thank you for having spent your Business trip with us and for having written this review. We are delighted that your stay, the hotel and the service delivered have entirely fulfilled your expectations and have shared your comments with all our Team members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights and was very comfortable. Internet access in China has limitations, but I was able to use the wi-fi in my room for Skype, e-mail and business web access easily.

Food in the main buffet restaurant was never better than luke warm at any meal session, but the Italian restaurant on the second floor was very good for dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very nice hotel with everything you need if you stay there for business purposes and even more.
Rooms are big enough and clean. Bed is comfortable and also big.
Briekfast is one thing why i choose this hotel - it's really perfect.
Service - no problem!

Minuses are: refrigerator which doesn't chill beverages to the condition that you generally expect, and Wi-Fi into lobby - the connection is quite poor. Wi-Fi into room should cost less for hotel with high level service!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business