my 2 adult sons and i just returned from a stay at the lodge. everything was fantastic. steve and monika were very gracious and run the place with an eye to detail. the entire lodge and grounds were immaculate, the breakfasts top notch and the arrangements for deep sea and salmon fishing were great (we especially liked joe our salmon guide). i would highly recommend this b&b to any of my friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge