We spent several nights at the Alaska Fishing Lodge/Soldotna B&B with our family of four.
The Lodge was a perfect place for us, because it accommodated all our different needs.
We had a nice room overlooking the Kenai River.
Some family members wanted to go fishing with what turned out to a great trip with great guides.
Some wanted to go sightseeing and others relaxed at a nearby Spa.
Monika, Steve and Bill are great hosts. The guest room was comfortable and the common areas including a large living room overlooking the river and the large directly on the river were very nice.
They also have two large aluminium docks for river access.
We highly recommedn the Alaska FIshing Lodge/ Soldotna B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge