We opted for an all inclusive package-all of our six trips in the package we chose were great and we had no problem whatsoever in meeting up with our guides each day. There was always an "activity sheet" for all the guests posted the night before with all the info needed for the next day.
Breakfast each morning was excellent, the lunches that were packed for us each day were perfect.
The lodge was very clean, the rooms were great, and Steve and Monika and staff could not have been any nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, 16-Guestroom Adventure and Fishing Lodge offering fine lodging and quality guiding. Directly on Kenai River with 300 ft of private river frontage. All-you-can-eat, full breakfast served in sunroom directly overlooking Kenai River. Professional, EXPERIENCED guides for freshwater and saltwater charters. All-inclusive packages including guided fishing and outdoor activities. Bearviewing and fishing fly-outs. On-site fish processing: filleting/commercial vacuum packing/freezing. Hosts speak fluent German, Japanese, and English of course. Meeting rooms for executive and off-site meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna Hotel Soldotna
- Alaska Fishing Lodge / Soldotna b&b Lodge
- Alaska Fishing Lodge - Soldotna Bed And Breakfast Lodge