“One of our favorite places to stop in Soldotna”

Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good food, good prices and the staff is very friendly... We have been there 30 or 40 times over the years and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We just moved to Soldotna and decided to try Acapulco due to the good reviews here. Couldn't be more pleased with our fresh and flavorful lunch. The atmosphere was delightful, the sevice was above and beyond. Very clean restaurant too. Don't pass it up if you are craving a great Mexican meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities area. Authentic and delicious Mexican food, nice decor and friendly service. For those who don't care for Mexican food, their American food offerings are top-notch also.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

"YES!"
I checked this little restaurant out because of previous reviews on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. The restaurant is family-owned so I assumed that I was in for a treat. I was not disappointed.
The service was prompt and the server friendly and attentive.
The food was definitely authentic, served hot and was delicious. I appreciated the salsa and warm chips to munch on while waiting for my food was a nice added touch.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food is good, the wait staff is competent, the decor is a bit over the top, and it is in a strip mall. It's a good value for a Mexican food fix.