“Average Place!”

Dining options: Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“Average Place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went in and had dinner. Place is tired and run down looking, staff was friendly, food was average, plenty of choices on menu though. For Alaska prices it was about average.

Visited August 2012

Parker, Kansas, United States
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Geez Louise! I told my hubby that I wanted a big fat burger for dinner. Boy did Sal's deliver. He had a cheeseburger and fries and I couldn't resist trying the Yukon burger with fries... smothered with onions and swiss on that lovely thick bread! Yikes... I waddled out like a duck. Then the day we left town, we stopped in for a cinnamon roll... who can resist a claim like the worlds best cinnamon roll. We had it warmed up and sat by the Kenai river to share it for breakfast...Holy Cow!!! we have eaten alot of cinnamon rolls in our lives and we both agreed hands down- Best we have ever had... I wish I knew the frosting recipe.... not like any other I have ever had. So needless to say, we went back for a large to go.... boy did the folks at the hotel at the "continental breakfast" the next morning eyeball OUR breakfast. Thanks Sal's... you are marked on our atlas for the next trip!

• Visited August 2012
Lumut, Brunei
“Share your food!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Food was good. It seems expensive because portions are crazy large. Do not be afraid to split your order. Big downside is only one toilet.

• Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“Fab Breakfast”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Well prepared, big 24 hr breakfast, fair price, with good friendly helpful service. Go there!
But not enough toilets.

• Visited July 2012
london
“midnight snack”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Rolled up late after a few beers down the road ,bearing in mind we were 5 slightly inebriated English guys and 1 (me ) driveing and more than likely a little bit loud ,service was great and the food turned up promptly (but not in a get out of here quick way) was perfect for what we needed and at a fair price ,guys and girls serving were good for a chat , next time im driveing down the Sterling Highway will stop in for sure.

Visited June 2012