“Good Value.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harry's Family Restaurant
Description: We are located at "Y" the strip mall in entrance of Soldotna city. Serving American breakfast, lunch and dinner. We serves every single dish with our heart. Our best ingredient is "love". We hope you enjoy the happy moment in our restaurant with your family, friend.
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good value. Breakfast all day long. Clean. The waitress was friendly. Convenient parking. Food was good.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Harry's is a friendly local spot to eat. We usually enjoy their reindeer sausage breakfast. Lots of food served hot off the griddle.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

It isn't my first choice for anything to eat. It's a sparse, simple setting with sparse, simple food. I believe it is run by Asians but I don't recall any Asian food on the menu. Everything was so, so, nothing memorable or exciting about the food or space.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is somewhere me and my son frequent. Their breakfast is so good! Prices are good, it's always quiet, and service is always quick. We've also had dinners here, burgers and baskets are both good. Waitresses are helpful and prompt. You want some good diner food this is the place. They also offer breakfast all day. I would say to go here before any of those other diners.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

These people seriously don't know how to cook very well. I'm not extremely picky and even I didn't like it. That's not saying much for the restaurant.

Management response:Responded June 3, 2016

No more Harry's.
Its been changed the name of restaurant and under new management.
you may stop by and try out our plate.