“Delicious food, friendly service ”
Review of Don Jose

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Jose
Ranked #44 of 62 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Mexican
Renton, Washington
“Delicious food, friendly service ”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a drive from Homer to Seward, and we were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. My dad had the shrimp, chicken, and steak fajitas and I had the steak fajitas. The food was fresh, seasoned perfectly, and sizzling on the skillet. Delicious rice and decent refried beans complemented the fajitas.

The service was slow at first as only one guy was working the whole very colorful and busy room. But the waiter was friendly and prompt on the water refills.

I'd go here again if I were in the area.

Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal/service!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We sat in bar. Nice waitress and the bartender Eddie was very friendly. The best Cadillac Grande Margarita! I ordered Seafood Enchilada. Was very good! Generous on scallops!! I will def be back!!

• Visited March 2014
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food here is great and it is very family friendly, there also is a bar in the restaurant for couples on date night

Visited November 2013
Kenai, Alaska
“Ok food. Never good service”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

First of all. A mexican restaurant should have good chips. They dont. Not homemade at all Their salsa is ok. They have good pizza but their service is never above ok.

“So So”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have had good meals and I have had bad ones here.
The service is ok and the value isn't horrible.
So I would say role the dice.

Visited January 2014