“I'm not a tourist, I live here”
Review of Don Jose

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Soldotna, Alaska
“I'm not a tourist, I live here”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Don Jose's has good quality Mexican food and really great fajitas. They let us split an order of fajitas because we just can't eat that much any more and one order is plenty for two to share. I only wish they would choose different salsa for the chips. It tastes like an old gym sock. The glacier margarita is good at the end of the day, too!

Visited January 2013

Seattle WA
“Served hot, good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I tried the seafood enchilladas. Served hot, tasted good and seafood was fresh. The restaurant throws you off a bit when you see they offer pizza. The mexican food is good. Service was very good and atmosphere is cute with booths and Mexican decor. Try it out.

Visited October 2012
San Diego, California, United States
“Starving Fisherman”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My son and I ate here after a long day of Halibut fishing. We were quite hungry! The combo Mexican / Italian atmosphere was festive. We ordered Mexican selections. The service was good as was the food. Portions prices seemed average for the area.

• Visited July 2012
Alaska
“Good Food, Good Drinks”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

it's your typical Mexican food, made well., service is excellent. We have been here a couple times on different trips it's good not great

• Visited August 2012
Victoria MN USA
“Another Mexican Restaurant...”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If this is the same one as in Homer (same owner), then it is better than the one in Homer. The food is good Mexican and is reasonably priced. I would say it is a little better than average, but nothing special. Good for the area!

• Visited July 2012

Been to Don Jose? Share your experiences!