“Delicious baked goods”
Review of The moose is loose

The moose is loose
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Soldotna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Donuts and cookies were delicious. There is also a gift shop with very unique items. Cakes were outrageously priced so we passed on that. The staff is super friendly and very accessible. Great location. Definitely worth a stop here.

2  Thank vickietoria

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is the BEST bakery! We always stop there when we are passing by. The items are fresh and there is so much to choose from. You might just have to buy one of each :)

3  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They serve coffee and a number of their own bakery products. A good place for breakfast if you are on a high-calorie, high carb, low protein diet! The prices seem just a bit on the high side to me, but not so bad I won't go there again when I'm in the mood for that sort of thing.

1  Thank GeraldB308
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Love the name of this cute place! I got a huge chocolate glazed doughnut and my husband got an apple fritter. We had hoped to get the fritter warmed, but they do not have a microwave. The hubby liked his fritter (he loves fritters), but he actually preferred my really big and yummy doughnut. There is a place to sit inside to eat. It is closed on Sunday and Monday (we learned the hard way when we tried to go on a Monday morning). There are also lots of moose things for sell in the store.

1  Thank Huldah
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Highly recommend to stop in if you're in Soldonta, AK! It's a delicious bakery!! Great fresh tasting pastries & doughnuts!!

2  Thank Jenifer M

Been to The moose is loose? Share your experiences!