“Friendly staff”

Fishermans Hideaway Lodge
Reviewed December 22, 2012

was nice to have employees listen to us. courtious to our needs and rooms were very comfortable.. will be there again. great location for business or leisure needs. great to visit with friends next door...

Room Tip: ask the front desk which to recomend when checking in, they accomodate for each customer.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stopped for a quick unsceduled beer while driving down from Anchorage to Kasilof , service was great grabbed a burger by the bar and stayed on for a few more cold ones ,(dont worry left the car there and got cab on to the lodge ) Nice bunch of guys and gals both serving and drinking we had a laugh ,stopped in again the next night for a bit of food ,bit to late for the kitchen but they were happy to let us order a take away from somewhere else perfect , great service thanks

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently stayed at Hooligans and couldn't have been happier. I heard they just did a new remodel and the rooms look great. the beds were very comfortable and love the location. Breakfast was Waffles and coffee plus more. I was very happy with my stay and will for sure go again. The bar next door is very nice and great food. I would recommend Hooligans

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed here recently and was very satisfied with my entire stay. Nicely remodled rooms, much nicer than before. Staff was helpful and friendly. i would deffinently stay here again. :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My family had to stay in Soldotna for my nieces funeral. Molly and the staff at Hooligans were so great during our loss. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable. Many years ago I stayed at Hooligans before it was Hooligans. Wow how it has changed. They had a great continental breakfast, a beautiful suite and friendly service. This is such a great place I would not stay anywhere else. It was so nice to not have to worry and be so comfortable under the circumstances. Thank you again!!

Room Tip: The Suite was perfect and the bed was so comfortable. I love what they have done with the Log cabin...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mjmoonin
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Nice folks ,
Club next door with restaurant very nice.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Gene S
Reviewed July 27, 2011

For the price it was perfect,the rooms were a little old but clean and great for the price, half as much from anyone else in town. The bar & food were great and the staff went way out of their way to make me happy. They even stored my fish for me and told me where to catch more! They are a true Alaskan Lodge. I liked the breakfast, it was more then enough. they advertise continental and not a full breakfast so ignore the idiot below. they have cereal cold & hot, plus fruit, juice, breakfast bars, beagles and other stuff... I will for sure stay again, they made me feel like home.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Soldotna
Soldotna Inn
Diamond M Ranch Resort
Escape For Two
Escape For Two
#2 of 12 in Soldotna

Been to Fishermans Hideaway Lodge? Share your experiences!