“Better than a chain…1/2 sandwich? Wow.”
Review of Odie's Deli

Odie's Deli
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place opened since my last trip late last summer filling in what used to be a fast food joint. Really decent lunch. Lots of choices. Three lunches were just shy of $40 though, so it ain't budget. I got the 1/2 Reuben and "spicy" Potato soup. I'd say skip the soup and just get the 1/2 sandwich, but that sandwich must be a monster.

1  Thank Tyson R

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Was excited to find a deli with some gluten free bread, got the chicken salad ( what little amount there was on the sandwich) on their gluten free bread. It was heavy , thick and just not tasty. The chicken salad was good, but just what I said not much on the sandwich. We did get a gluten free cookie to go, it was super tasty!

1  Thank oneofakindga
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stopped by one day for a quick bite. Being my first time, when the server suggested a half sandwich I thought why would I want a half sandwich but not being too hungry I thought why not. When my order arrived boy was I glad I only got a half. The home made breads are awesome. Tried the chicken cashew salad sandwich it was awesome. Decor was lacking but hey with food that good as long as it is clean who cares right? Definitely a must return.

1  Thank Sherry A
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Odie,s Started very good, quality has gone down a bit and prices are up. some of the sandwich meets same as at the store. Not really a true Deli anymore. they do make a good sandwich but the home made bread it very good. Pastrami sandwich is my favorite but meet has gone down in quality and the care and love like trimming off excess fat is gone now.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Odies serves great sandwiches! All on your selection of many homemade breads! I recommend their Cashew Chicken Salad sandwich. If you get a Soup & San combo, (Half San) that sandwich is as big as most all other full-sized sandwiches you have had!! HUGE and Great Soups and desserts too!

1  Thank Kenaiannie

Been to Odie's Deli? Share your experiences!