“Huge sandwich”

Odie's Deli
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stopped by one day for a quick bite. Being my first time, when the server suggested a half sandwich I thought why would I want a half sandwich but not being too hungry I thought why not. When my order arrived boy was I glad I only got a half. The home made breads are awesome. Tried the chicken cashew salad sandwich it was awesome. Decor was lacking but hey with food that good as long as it is clean who cares right? Definitely a must return.

1  Thank Sherry A
There are newer reviews for Odie's Deli

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Odie,s Started very good, quality has gone down a bit and prices are up. some of the sandwich meets same as at the store. Not really a true Deli anymore. they do make a good sandwich but the home made bread it very good. Pastrami sandwich is my favorite but meet has gone down in quality and the care and love like trimming off excess fat is gone now.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Odies serves great sandwiches! All on your selection of many homemade breads! I recommend their Cashew Chicken Salad sandwich. If you get a Soup & San combo, (Half San) that sandwich is as big as most all other full-sized sandwiches you have had!! HUGE and Great Soups and desserts too!

1  Thank Kenaiannie
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stopped at Odie's for a small lunch and enjoyed it so much we returned the next day. The first day we made the mistake of ordering a full veggie sandwich to share and got an enormous sandwich that was the size of two full sandwiches. It was delish with lots of fresh veggies and lightly spread with hummus. We also scored a day old no bake cookie that was scrumptious. The next day we went back and ordered a panini and mediterranean soup that had chick peas and spinach. It was simple but unique and we loved it so much I came home and recreated it. The sandwich was super too and we wished we would have ordered a whole this time. We can't wait to stop again next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

good food and you can easily split one of the subs. Not just an average sub shop, had lots of interesting things on the menu.

Been to Odie's Deli? Share your experiences!