“Good food and great beer”

St. Elias Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At St. Elias Brewing Company, we believe in handcrafting innovative, high quality, world class beers. Our beers match the personality of our business, fun and lively, yet historic and eclectic. Brewing on a 7 barrel brewhouse, we promise our product will arrive fresh in your glass, as beer was intended. Why should your beer travel across the country to your glass, when you can get one fresh from across the room?
Cordova, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and great beer”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was in town for a week of training and saw an add for this restaurant in my motel. I always love local beer so I thought I would give it a try. I ordered a pizza and growler to go. My order was ready in twenty minutes.
The pizza is fresh made and stone oven baked. It was very good and worth the money. Likewise the beer was fresh and very well crafted. I went back later in the week and filed my growler. They make a great stout. If you are in town you need to try them out. They aren't open late, so get there early.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Montpelier
“Everything was good”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had a great cob salad. Enough for dinner and lunch. Tried the excellent pizza and liked every one of the 7 beers I tried(sampler). Atmosphere and staff were great. Draft root beer and cream soda wonderful.

• Visited October 2013
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Make sure to stop!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We like to eat at local breweries while traveling and this one was a great find. We had salads, sandwiches, and beer which were very good. Would recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Kenai, Alaska
“Good beer and pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've eaten here a number of times. It's always been good, and I'll be going back as often as possible, it's one of my favorite restaurants. In addition to pizza, they serve salads and some sandwiches, a number of their own beers, and some wines. Not cheap, but worth the prices.

• Visited September 2013
“Really good food and beer”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Warm and friendly atmosphere with delicious food. The service was quick and the decor inviting. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. The pizza was great.

• Visited August 2013