“Clean Eatery...Yeah!”

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At St. Elias Brewing Company, we believe in handcrafting innovative, high quality, world class beers. Our beers match the personality of our business, fun and lively, yet historic and eclectic. Brewing on a 7 barrel brewhouse, we promise our product will arrive fresh in your glass, as beer was intended. Why should your beer travel across the country to your glass, when you can get one fresh from across the room?
Kenai, Alaska
“Clean Eatery...Yeah!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I received several gift cards from clients this past summer and had the chance to use part of one with my husband. We were seated right away and greeted cordially. the atmosphere was great and open and had a very eclectic kinda feel. We ordered sandwiches and tea (neither of us are beer druinkers so to say) but we overall enjoyed the experience. Food was hot, presentable and the service was outstanding.
I did have a small uneasy feeling when management was allowing a small child to run amuck through the place, who eventually fell, cried, cried some more and then started running again.
Whoops, the little varmit ran into the waitress. Beer spilled on child. How'd that happen?
Management saw this and I was amazed that he would allow a possible liabilty ruin my day!
We got tired of the "day-care" atmosphere, we were done anyway. Haven't been back since but not to say I won't. Food and all else was just as expected.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank FlyFishLady

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Soldotna, Alaska
“Very Pretentious, Overrated”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have never been impressed with St. Elias. Maybe it is because I don't drink (brewing is their main draw, I believe). Some people love the pizzas, but to me they are just okay. I personally find the decor obnoxious, and the design of the building tends to make it extremely loud (concrete floors, etc.). It amuses me that they have live music, as I can't think of a less-acoustically-suited venue. I just do not care for St. Elias overall. But many people do, and they seem to do great business.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Brent H
Seattle WA
“Good Beer and Pizza”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I enjoyed the beer and tried their wood fired pizza. Pizza was fresh and beers were very good. Nice stop for dinner and try their beer sampler which is large and gets you about 10 samples. I ordered a pizza that you could choose to mix each size with a specialty pizza.

Visited October 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“Great beer, cute place”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had been wanting to stop at this brewing company to check it out. The beer ampler is very nice with nine beers! The atmosphere is unique and a fun place with all sorts of assorted decorations all over- including many stained glass windows. The only thing preventing us from giving it a 5 star is that we had mozzarella ticks as an appetizer. It was more like a small, pizza crust with a thin layer of cheese on top. The artichoke dip that it came with was excellent. We will be stopping by again.

• Visited October 2012
“Great brews and grub!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Open for lunch. A wide variety of brews available (try the 9 sampler flight). EXCELLENT pizzas, sandwiches etc. Made sure to visit this place when was back in the area. Wasn't disappointed. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2012