Open today: 4:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
5 star late in the season visit!

We were fortunate enough to find this great property and enjoy our fall break with a cute, cozy and... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2022
856juliew
Cumming, Georgia
via mobile
Great Famly Adventure!

We took my two boys, ages 18 and 21, to Alaska and spent 4 nights in the cabins and 3 days... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2022
singerruns
Phoenix, Arizona

All reviews kasilof river sockeye salmon king salmon fish short notice top notch black sea bass we booked a night stay three days float plane trip deep creek cook inlet father son last minute early in the season spent days the grill
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Our third trip with MarkGlassmakerfishing. Great fishing as usual. Ian put us on the fish and we got our King limit. Professional guides, clean, efficient lodging. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Mark and his team of hand picked professional fishing guides are outstanding in all areas. Guides with the knowledge to get you on the fish is just one of the many things you can expect.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Mark is a top-notch guide and has all his ducks in a row. Nice cabins, boats and fishing gear. My mom caught a 65 Lb. King with Mark back in the late 90's. He treated us nice and put us on fish all day. I highly recommend a trip with Mark.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We spent two days on the Kenai fishing for Silver Salmon one day and Rainbow Trout the second day. Mark was clearly well versed in where to go and continuously put us on fish all day long. Myself, my brother, and my father netted over 20 Silver Salmon the first day and 50+ Rainbows on the 2nd day with an average weight of 3-4 lbs, the largest Rainbow topping out at 15 lbs. Without a doubt, these were the two best days of fishing I have had in my entire life. If you are considering a fishing trip on the Kenai, I highly recommend Mark Glassmaker as the guide to hire. His equipment was top notch, his knowledge was obvious, and we will definitely look forward to our next adventure with him. I would not hesitate recommending Mark to anybody looking for a great day of fishing on the Kenai.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Mark N
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Mark and Cindy were able to accommodate us on a last minute request to fish for silvers. Our guide, Scotty was an excellent teacher and we had a great day fishing. Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2018