Open today: 4:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Double the fun

We stayed in moosehead cabin one, very comfortable great view out the windows. Had a moose come... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2019
Dave H
Fantastic experience

Just back from two days with Mark & his team, an unbelievably good experience. One day fishing for... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2019
YogaBoy21

All reviews bass spent two days sockeye salmon cook inlet kenai river top notch highly recommend a trip fish an excellent teacher from texas professional guide his knowledge great trip silver salmon once in a lifetime great guide scotty
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Our third trip with MarkGlassmakerfishing. Great fishing as usual. Ian put us on the fish and we got our King limit. Professional guides, clean, efficient lodging. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Mark and his team of hand picked professional fishing guides are outstanding in all areas. Guides with the knowledge to get you on the fish is just one of the many things you can expect.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Mark is a top-notch guide and has all his ducks in a row. Nice cabins, boats and fishing gear. My mom caught a 65 Lb. King with Mark back in the late 90's. He treated us nice and put us on fish all day. I highly recommend a trip with Mark.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We spent two days on the Kenai fishing for Silver Salmon one day and Rainbow Trout the second day. Mark was clearly well versed in where to go and continuously put us on fish all day long. Myself, my brother, and my father netted over 20 Silver Salmon the first day and 50+ Rainbows on the 2nd day with an average weight of 3-4 lbs, the largest Rainbow topping out at 15 lbs. Without a doubt, these were the two best days of fishing I have had in my entire life. If you are considering a fishing trip on the Kenai, I highly recommend Mark Glassmaker as the guide to hire. His equipment was top notch, his knowledge was obvious, and we will definitely look forward to our next adventure with him. I would not hesitate recommending Mark to anybody looking for a great day of fishing on the Kenai.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Mark N
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Mark and Cindy were able to accommodate us on a last minute request to fish for silvers. Our guide, Scotty was an excellent teacher and we had a great day fishing. Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2018