Open today: 4:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
September Retreat

We really enjoyed our stay here for a couple of nights! Cindy was great to make connections for us... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2020
535PAMJ
Pickton, Texas
via mobile
Great Finale to our Alaskan Adventurr

My wife and I had just completed a successful hunt in Southeast Alaska and had three days to kill... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2020
dreabonj

All reviews kasilof river halibut king salmon sockeye short notice two twin beds teenage son cook inlet top notch great trip nice king top of the line silver salmon catch fish edgewater accommodations cabin
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Our third trip with MarkGlassmakerfishing. Great fishing as usual. Ian put us on the fish and we got our King limit. Professional guides, clean, efficient lodging. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Mark and his team of hand picked professional fishing guides are outstanding in all areas. Guides with the knowledge to get you on the fish is just one of the many things you can expect.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Mark is a top-notch guide and has all his ducks in a row. Nice cabins, boats and fishing gear. My mom caught a 65 Lb. King with Mark back in the late 90's. He treated us nice and put us on fish all day. I highly recommend a trip with Mark.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We spent two days on the Kenai fishing for Silver Salmon one day and Rainbow Trout the second day. Mark was clearly well versed in where to go and continuously put us on fish all day long. Myself, my brother, and my father netted over 20 Silver Salmon the first day and 50+ Rainbows on the 2nd day with an average weight of 3-4 lbs, the largest Rainbow topping out at 15 lbs. Without a doubt, these were the two best days of fishing I have had in my entire life. If you are considering a fishing trip on the Kenai, I highly recommend Mark Glassmaker as the guide to hire. His equipment was top notch, his knowledge was obvious, and we will definitely look forward to our next adventure with him. I would not hesitate recommending Mark to anybody looking for a great day of fishing on the Kenai.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Mark N
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Mark and Cindy were able to accommodate us on a last minute request to fish for silvers. Our guide, Scotty was an excellent teacher and we had a great day fishing. Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2018