“Salad Bar Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like the salad bar.Always fresh.
I also like the stuffed shrimp.
Service is good, cleanliness awesome and
prices are average for Alaska.
We usually enjoy our company Christmas party there because they have an excellent selection from steaks, seafood, Italian, Mexican and Greek foods.
I recommend at least a visit to see if it's all that!!!

1  Thank FlyFishLady

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My first experience with Froso's was very unmemorable, so it took me a long time to go back. When I did I discovered an amazing dish from their build your own pasta menu (penne, chipolte alfedo, prima vera) it was DELICIOUS. Having discovered a new favorite dish, it was on my top pick for my next outing selection. However the second time the service was incredibly slow and the dish was runny and okay at best. I went back a third time for the same dish and again I was not satisfied with the quality of the dish. My husband has been unimpressed by his all his choices as well.
I have heard their pizza is good, but I haven't tried it

1  Thank blkimmel
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had went to froso`s for my bday dinner with my familly. the place wasnt that busy and we sat there for awhile before we had got our menu. some people had got there food way before others, my food tasted plain and one of my sisters food smelled so gross!! a couple people waited a long time before they had got there drink refills. and the whole time the host standing counter kept staring at my sisters boyfriend, i think that is just rude! anyways i will never go there again

1  Thank Kaysi O
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Froso's offers many options but the food is only average. The young man that was hosting was dressed poorly with his jeans half way down his backside. You expect this on the street but not in a nice restaurant. Food portions were generous but the food was only acceptable. Not a good value.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had lunch at Froso's with a friend of mine a few days ago because we figured we'd give it another try. I was very disappointed.

The service was absolutely terrible. We had to have the hostess track down our waitress to place our order. The table next to us (which was seated after us) were nearly finished with their meal by the time we got our appetizer. The waitress appeared at our table twice. Once to take our order, and once to drop off the appetizer. I had to go to the hostess to get the check and paid at the hostess station. I don't usually omit the tip, but in this case she really didn't deserve one. We were there at two o'clock on a Sunday afternoon. It was hardly busy.

My friend got the salad bar, which was fresh and held a variety of goodies. I ordered a grilled chicken alfredo with penne. The pasta was so overcooked that I could not spear it with the fork - I had to scoop it up in order for it to remain intact on the journey from the plate to my mouth. The alfredo sauce looked fine to begin with, but as it cooled, the oil congealed 'round the edges and it just turned into a foul paste. I would have asked the waitress to take it back and go for the salad bar instead - but she had disappeared.

The atmosphere of the place is very nice. Lots of room and big windows. That's really all it has going for it.... It was terrible the last time I went a year ago... and it's still terrible. I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank JabbasaurusRex

Been to Froso's? Share your experiences!