“Fun place to stop”

Add it.
Java Hus
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Petersburg
Reviewed July 25, 2014

They have a great selection of coffees and coffee drinks a much stop! I stopped there a couple time to enjoy the coffee and was never disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Java Hus

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great coffee to warm up on a cold Alaska day! Even if it's warm there is iced coffee too. Very friendly local spot! Wifi too!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is a small place next door to the Scandia House Hotel. It is definitely for take out services, as there are only a couple of tables. The coffee and espressos are good and there is a decent variety of flavors available.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wire said that the Salted Caramel Mocha was tasty, but the service was slow (I was the only one there & I waited over 5 minutes for the cashier to pay attention to me), and surly. She overcharged me for the coffee and when I mentioned it, she said the price had gone up(It was printed on a sign on the counter...did the price go up that morning?). Also the pastries in the display box lookes old and dry(the pound cake was starting to discolor). I think next time I'll drive a little further and go to the coffee shop down the street.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good coffee (i.e. latte) and really nice baked goods. Stop here for morning coffee every day. Everyone knows this, so there is sometimes a bit of a wait....