“Absolutely horrible.”

Add it.
The Fisherman's Net Cafe and Gift Shop
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a quiet family restaurant where we love to see one group of guest visiting the next table of guests. Food service is fast but we do not serve fast food, we make it all right here in our kitchen. Home town atmosphere. Oh yeah, food is served real plates and silverware is also genuine. Connected with the cafe is an all Alaskan made Gift Shop and a smoke accessories shop.
Boise, Idaho
“Absolutely horrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is terrible and the service is worse. I literally could not finish my meal, it was that bad. When I told the owner, she informed me that there were other places to eat in Petersburg. Eat here at your own risk.

Visited March 2014
Susan B, Owner at The Fisherman's Net Cafe and Gift Shop, responded to this review, May 26, 2015
In all honesty, I have never had anyone complain about our food and we have many repeat customers. I believe this man holds a personal grudge because of a personal confrontation we had just prior to this.

It would be a pleasure to have any person who reads this stop by and judge for yourself.