“good food”

La Fiesta Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Small, family owned & run restaurant in downtown Palmer. They have a nice selection and I really like their food. Do bring ID though if you want to have alcohol as they have started checking ID no matter how many gray hairs and wrinkles you are showing. That was VERY irritating.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We live here and wouldn't go anywhere else for Mexican food. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

would love to see the menu brightened up, fresh salsa is better than canned, but the place is warm and inviting the the wait staff very nice.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I stopped in Palmer to check out a recommended home design store and sort of ran into La Fiestas on our way out of town and decided to give it a shot. We were promptly greeted and told to pick any seat we liked; the atmosphere was quiet but the interior was colorfully equiped with a myriad of mexican themes and decor. Upon sitting our waitress brought us our menus, took our drinks and quickly brought them back with chips and two types of salsa, both very tasty!! The menu selection is huge with some nice lunch specials if you get there before 3:30, with the option of breakfast all day. We both chose enchiladas; mine with crab and shrimp and my husbands with shredded beef. Ten minutes (tops) later our piping hot plates arrived and looked delicious; best part was tasted even better. Loved the rice, not dry or with weird stuff in it like chilis or places like that. I was amazed at how many little shrimp were crammed into my enchiladas! If we ever find ourselves in the area again, we will definitely stop back in. Not bad prices either considering the generous portions.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Been here many times!! Food is Always good!! We have brought family & friends here!! We always come back! Good food, good service, you can't beat the prices! I highly recommend this place!!!!