We stayed one night at the Hatcher Pass B & B in early September in one of the Sourdough cabins. The cabins are small, but all that is needed. Liz Jackson, the owner is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with. We came in late in a rain storm and did not have much time to visit the grounds, but would stay here again with no hesitation. The road traffic was a little noisy at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer