We spent our last night of a great Alaska vacation at Cabin #3. We were so impressed by the beautiful flowers. The cabin was perfect. I really appreciated the stocked refrigerator for breakfast. The owner was very friendly. The cabins were close to both Hatcher Pass and Palmer. I would recommend taking a full day or two to explore Hatcher Pass. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, we only had an afternoon. We walked around the the old gold mining community which was very interesting. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Alaska.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast