We stayed here for one night on our honeymoon, on our way to Denali. The cabin we stayed in was adorable and the perfect little getaway after a day of white water rafting. Liz was great and we loved meeting the dogs. Do your own breakfast is genius! Would highly recommend the Hatcher Pass!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast where you will experience Alaska's finest log cabins with all the modern conveniences of private bath, kitchen, phone, and TV/DVD/WiFi. Nestled at the base of beautiful Hatcher Pass, Alaska - home to a variety of outdoor activities in any season -only 50 miles north of Anchorage, eight miles from Palmer, and 10 from Wasilla. Relax in the comfort and beauty that is yours at Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast.* Hiking* Sightseeing* Glaciers, mountains, rivers and lakes* A truly peaceful, relaxing, and spectacularly beautiful area of Alaska* Barbecues, firepit for hot dog roasts and relaxing, decks with southern view of Pioneer Peak, others decks with view of the Talkeetna Mountains of Hatcher Pass* Comfortable beds, sparkling clean cabins, and all the comforts of home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher Pass Bed And Breakfast
- Hatcher Pass Hotel Palmer