“Love the animals”
Review of Reindeer Farm

Reindeer Farm
Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Palmer
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a great place to see lots of animals up close and personal. It is well worth the trip.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

The time with the reindeer seemed a little rushed. There wasn't a whole lot else to see at the time we were there.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was surprised at how gentle they are. We went on a field trip with our preschool. They were able to walk around them and feed them. I was a bit nervous with their antlers but they seemed to sense it and were very careful. They also had a moose there too. Beautiful surroundings and if your a hiker go across the road and climb the Butte.

1  Thank mobopolo
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The Reindeer Farm is pretty cool. You get to see elk, reindeer, and moose. It is really cool to get to feed reindeer. But, the really amazing experience is getting to feed moose! This experience alone is worth admission; it the real world, a moose would have flattened anyone that attempted to get this close!

2  Thank AmericanOdyssey
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and I are both over 50 but we really enjoyed this attraction! At $7.00 it has to be the best value in Alaska. We got to feed the reindeer and give the moose some willow. Also got close up with some elk and a darling bison called Dolly. I want my own reindeer now! They are gorgeous creatures and so gentle to feed. Will definitely recommond to anyone going to Alaska.

2  Thank B0urnem0uthTraveller