“Wont be eating here again!”
Review of Noisy Goose Cafe

Noisy Goose Cafe
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food had no taste at all. They had good coffee and I kind of liked the atmosphere inside but that's about it. I wouldn't eat their food again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We love going to the Noisy Goose. We regularly visit for late breakfasts on the weekends and always make time to take our guests when they're visiting Alaska. The service is always great and, with the exception of one or two waitresses, friendly. For lunch or dinner my husband usually gets the crab melt and I generally get chicken strips. For breakfast we both enjoy reindeer sausage and eggs :)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Noisy goose was fantastic. Darleen was a fantastic waitress. We enjoyed it so much, we went back two days later for lunch. Super value, super food. You sit and read all of the funny signs. It is very entertaining. After spending a fortune for meals in Denali, it was refreshing to have good food at very reasonable prices . . . and with a smile. You must visit Noisy Goose.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My daughter, son-in-law and I visited this place for breakfast on recommendation of our hostess at Sleeping Inn of Alaska B&B. It is old-fashioned, folksy, restaurant, popular with locals and tourists alike. Food is good, home-cooked style with lots of choices. Reading the menu and the signs on the wall are very entertaining while you wait. Would always come back here if I was in Palmer.