“OK Place”

Add it.
Rusty's at Dahlia Street
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Nice restaurant, pleasant waitress. I ordered a ribeye steak and it was VERY FATTY. Would not order that again. Husband had London Broil and it was very good. Salads were good. Would eat here again, just avoid that fatty steak.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I really liked the location of Rusty's, it seemed fun and I'm always up for a new adventure. The second I walked in though, it was easy to size up the place. Here was my first impression: Good food, atmosphere needs work, service that was either overly attentive or they forget abou you and I will be surprised when I get the bill that they don't take plastic or only take certain plastic. I was mostly right. The food was VERY good, but the atmosphere was completely sterile. How about a little music, or if there was music it needed to be turned way up. I felt like I was in a doctor's office. It was nicely decorated with plants and the layout was nice and there's alot of windows but the silence and quiet talking was deafening. The wait staff was adequate at best. They knew the menu but everything was so tentative. I didn't feel like I was a guest at their restaurant, Instead I was a customer at an upscale retail location. "Would you like another wine?" - experienced servers would never say that. The bill wasn't cheap either, when you're charging that kind of money I expect a little bit more. I

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The food is absolutely wonderful! They have shrimp lettuce wraps with a sweet and spicy sauce that is scrumptious, and the coconut prawns to start are the best in Alaska. Lunch is more affordable, while dinner is a bit more pricey.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

They had just opened and we wanted to support them so much, but I never felt compelled to return. My French Onion Soup had so much rubbery cheese on it I could not pierce it with my spoon. We spoke to the owner and she was surprised that we did not like our food, as she told us her chef was from a very popular truck stop in Arizona.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Took a bit to get our food. Service was good but not great. Food was average by my standards. But I will try them again later on because I hate to label a place after one visit.