“Wonderful Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Wasilla, Alaska
“Wonderful Food!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a family dinner last night - 4 adults and 3 kids. Service was fine as always...the special of champagne braised short ribs with mashed potatoes was to die for! The sausge and tomato pizza was one of the best we've had and the cheese pizza was great as well. Love that we have a nice dining restaurant right here in the Valley that is family friendly.

• Visited January 2013

Palmer, Alaska
“Our favorite Palmer restaurant”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband & I love our occasional dates at Turkey Red. He is a carnivore & I tend to healthier fare so we don't often find a place that satisfies us both. Turkey Red is that perfect balance for us. I love the Winter Salad (yum!) and the wonder woman cookies are a delicious comfort food cookie that tastes like love was baked inside.

Visited December 2012
Anchorage
“A Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I live outside of Anchorage but whenever I am in the Palmer area I love eating at Turkey Red. They have wonderful meals, a great setting and it's a nice place to go for healthy, good food at reasonable prices by Alaska standards. You can also get beer and wince but no diet soda if you're a junkie like I am!

Visited November 2012
Palmer, Alaska
“Fantastic, tasty, and healthy dining in Palmer”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Turkey Red has something for everyone on the menu. The meal portions are generous, the prices reasonable, and the atmosphere is perfect for a casual but nice place to eat. I highly recommend their burger (served on bread made at the restaurant), the steak salad, the BLTC salad, and their stew. They have a great selection of local beers and a good selection of wines. Their special events (wine tastings, fine meat and cheese tastings, etc.) are worth the trip to Palmer. They have a meeting room that is perfect for business and community events where they will serve food to you while you meet.

• Visited November 2012
Pennellville
“Food Is Great!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was fantastic and the price was reasonable. Would definetly return when in the area. Short drive from Wasilla and easy to find.

Visited September 2012

Been to Turkey Red? Share your experiences!