“Good Mexican food”

Mayan Palace Taco Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in North Pole
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was visiting North pole when I had lunch here. Cozy local place with a good selection of Mexican both vegetarian and no vegetarian . It is Located on Santa claus avenue with decent parking. Had vegetable tostada and had no complaints. Service was efficient and courteous. Prices reasonable. Seemed to be a favourite local family hangout. Was good to visit as we were in the area.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My first time in North Pole and after looking around settled in at this place since it seemed to be one of he nicer places. The salsa was great and the food was decent. I liked the prawns Rancheros and also the veg Tostada. Service was quick too. Found a lot of locals dining here.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The place was very busy when we went. The salsa is pretty good. The food is average. The service is excellent.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Unless your 6'5" and 300 lbs. order one burrito for the two of you. They are huge and very, very good. We had the seafood burrito and two salads and we were not able to eat everything.. Service was not great but was not bad either. As always, prices in Alaska are on the high side so a $$ meal here would be $$$ in the "lower 48".
I would go back again and my wife loved visiting the North Pole!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I love Mexican food and this place is not worth the money they charge. Honestly, I would probably only go back for the chips and salsa. Those who say great food and claim it's fresh are kidding themselves... If the food comes out 7 minutes from time you order, it's not fresh. Fast but not fresh. Basically, you are paying for very expensive mediocre fast food. Oh, and both times we have tried it the dishes served to us were dirty, caked on food and dried cheese. Disgusting.

2  Thank Patricia C