“WOW! Trip of a Lifetime!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Happy Valley Haven

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Kayak Kachemak bay to see sealife and amazing bays and rock formations
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
myjenyoun...
Lancaster, Ohio
“WOW! Trip of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I stayed at Happy Valley Haven for a week during our dream vacation to Alaska's Kenia Peninsula. I worked for months with Mary to make sure we had the experience of a lifetime and it all started with Happy Valley Haven. This cabin is located close to the main road, yet is secluded in a beautiful meadow where mother moose & their babies graze. The cabin is fully equipped with absolutely anything and everything you could absolutely want or need for your home away from home stay. Comfortable and clean! We went to the grocery store prior to checking in, and actually spent the remainder of our arrival day preparing all our food for the week. Everything we needed to cook up good home cooked meals was furnished. Mary also made sure we had outstanding activities planned for our week - activities that took in so much of all Alaska has to offer. Our trip truly could be considered all-inclusive. Mary took care of EVERYTHING. We even had surprise visitors the last night we were there - two young black bear playing in the meadow. We will be making a return visit. You cannot go wrong with HVH & Ms. Mary Clock!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 15, 2017
Thank you so much Jennifer! Its definitely fun hearing how great of a trip you had.
wgeis30
Brookville, Indiana
“Worth the money.”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2015

If you are wanting a trip to Alaska, look no further. I have never went on vacation before and had everything I needed and or wanted all done before I get there. Happy Valley Haven is by far 5 stars. Whatever you want to do while your in Alaska is on a itinerary as soon as you hit the door to the lodge. Actually everything you need is done before you hit the airport. I have never been to Alaska before and Mary set it all up prior to me and my family leaving my house in Indiana. It was as easy as one two three. Mary takes all the hassle out planning and trying to find out what her state has to offer. It is done before you get there so your experience is the best for your money. If your considering going to Alaska look no further than the Happy Valley Haven. You wont regret it. I am already making preparations to going back . Absolutely beautiful and peaceful. A trip me and my family will never forget.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 15, 2017
Thank you, it was a joy to help make your vacation so enjoyable!
Kbarlo
“Beautiful cabin with stunning views”
Reviewed February 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Everything about this cabin is geared toward making it a great place to vacation. The cabin itself is very light, spacious and comfortable and equipped with everything you need. Views of the mountains are amazing and the outdoor decks and fire pit are perfect for enjoying nature in a secluded environment. Lots of outdoor adventures are easily accessible from the cabin. Our stay was wonderful!

Mar 4, 2017
So glad you had a wonderful trip :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing