Tripadvisor
Nikiski
Review Highlights
More Than We Could Have Hoped For

Looking at a photo we put up from this summer made me realize I'd never written a review of this... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
mikegO9114BR
Awesome trip!

The original day we were scheduled for our fly-out fishing trip was cancelled because the smoke... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2019
KelliKeener

All reviews bucket list item sockeye float plane fish jake techniques fly casting excitement reel boats bears alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This was an excitement filled adventure! Jake got us on fish and ran around the boat netting our catches. He knew all the interesting sites to see and the history of the area. I learned about the lifecycle of a sockeye, too! I’d recommend Jake as an outfitter for all your outdoor Alaskan needs!

Date of experience: July 2018
JakeD1207, Owner at Adventure Outfitters Alaska, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thanks so much for posting those pics! I had so much fun on our trip. a time to remember for sure.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

From the moment we met Jake from Adventure Outfitters- Alaska we knew we were in great hands. He was very personal, professional and extremely attentive to our group from the start making us feel VERY comfortable that we were set to embark on a trip that will provide memories for a lifetime. Once we arrived on site, geared up and began to fish you could see and feel his passion which too drove the excitement of our group. 5 Star Experience all the way and we will be back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Jake D, Owner at Adventure Outfitters Alaska, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thanks so much Scott! That was so much fun, cant wait for our moose hunt!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

WOW! What a phenomenal experience! The exposure to the scenic views and fantastic fishing we had on the fly out were truly amazing! My wife and I will definitely be back. We owe it all to our guide Jake, he provided us with a day we will never forget in a place so remarkable. As pervious reviews have stated he is an excellent guide who will go above and beyond to make your experience memorable. I whole heartedly recommend him to friends and family.

Date of experience: June 2018
Jake D, Owner at Adventure Outfitters Alaska, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you so much! What a great place to share and explore. Hope we get to go do it again someday!!
Cheers,

Reviewed August 22, 2017

If I could ever recommend ANY excursion in Alaska and I could only choose one, It would be Crescent Lake with Jake. Not only was the fishing amazing but Jake is such a down to earth great guy. He accommodated a change last minute and showed us the best day we had in Alaska. If you are going to Alaska and you want a bucket list item to do, Book Jake with Adventure Outfitters Alaska....I cant wait to get back up there and do it again!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

From the moment we hopped on the plane to moment we stepped off, it was an awesome experience! The fishing was phenomenal, our guide, Jake knew exactly where the fish were running and made sure everyone was baited up correctly the entire time. You can tell he's very passionate about what he does and he helped make the entire experience above and beyond all expectations!

Date of experience: August 2017
Jake D, Owner at Adventure Outfitters Alaska, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

What a great day of fishing that was Nate! Thanks so much and come back again soon.