“Diamond in the Rough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Metlakatla Hotel

Metlakatla Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Metlakatla
Metlakatla Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Metlakatla
Ketchikan, Alaska, United States
“Diamond in the Rough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting. The rooms were so nice with all the modern conveniences - Flat sreen TV with satelite/internet connections, microwave and fridge, i-pod station radio/alarm clock. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe room service. HA! Dale and his family were so nice and accommodating. Only stayed for one night but it was a wonderful experience. I'll stay longer next time. The bed and pillow were so comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning. Thank you to Jeffrey for the "hobo breakfast" that we took to eat on the ferry ride back to Ketchikan - it was so good!

Room Tip: All the rooms that I saw were very nice. A couple of the rooms had nice views and a deck. Metlakat...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ketchikan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a wonderful place, so high INN...no pun intended.. The room was beautiful and so comfortable with large snuggy bed. Every thing was so clean bright and chozy. What a treasure to find on an Island unto its own. Dale met us at the ferry terminal and took us to the Inn, we only stayed one night but we had breakfast to go waiting for us in the morning to taked on the ferry back with us. Staff so accomadating and helpful I give the Metlakatla Inn 5*. If you find yourself in Met call Dale for a room @ the Inn.
Thank you for you unlimited hospitality...I will be back

Room Tip: Any room is geat
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Ketchikan, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Five-star feel on two star budget! Amazing amenities, very friendly helpful people. Very clean rooms I slept better than in my own bed! I have stayed at the rest now I only stay at the best! I always joy their DVD library in the lobby.

Room Tip: Room 8 & 9 have a balcony!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great place to stay when on the island, great friendly people comfortable rooms and great service. Food was good. I would stay here again if and when I come up here no doubt about it. So if you ever find yourself in the great wilderness this is the place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Bozeman, Montana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I LOVE going to Metlakatla and staying at the Metlakatla Inn! The food is AWESOME and they accomodate well if you can't make it to dinner in time. The rooms are clean and well taken care of and it's great to have your own bathroom when traveling to a village! The beds are incredibly comfortable which along with space heaters to control your room temp, makes it easy to get good sleep.

I really have enjoyed my stays at the Metlakatla Inn. Dale and Jeff help in any way they can and I don't have one single complaint in my two weeks of staying.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Dale and family run a great little hotel. Very comfortable rooms with a great bed. Much nicer than you'd expect to find in a small remote village. The food is good and the servings are plentiful. Ask Jeff to make the family recipe halibut. You'll love it!

• Stayed January 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised coming to the Metlakatla Inn (Metlakatla Hotel). The staff was very accommodating and helped me in every way possible as planes were not flying and this was an unanticipated overnight stay. The room was great! Recently remodeled with very nice amenities, fantastic mattress, DirectTV with movie channels, and Keurig coffee, microwave, and fridge. The individual attention at the restaurant was great with very tasty food. Definitely will return if I'm in MET.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Metlakatla
Inn at Creek Street
#3 of 10 in Ketchikan
Rodeway Inn Edgewater
Rodeway Inn Edgewater
#5 of 10 in Ketchikan

Been to Metlakatla Hotel? Share your experiences!